- Represented domestic and overseas insurers for over 15 years.
- Practices in the areas of CGL insurance coverage and defense litigation management.
- Prior to joining KCESD, was involved in the area of commercial liability litigation with an emphasis in construction defect.
- Worked on over 50 other cases involving construction defect, intellectual property, wrongful foreclosure, food poisoning, advertising injury and housing discrimination.
- Wrote coverage opinions involving breach of contract, mold, assault and battery, trademark infringement, construction defect (various issues), and defamation claims.
- B.A. Arizona State University
- M.B.A. International Management from Thunderbird School of Global Management
- J.D. Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 1999
VCard: Leslie Pegue