- Practices in the area of insurance coverage and defense management.
- Served as a Judicial Clerk to the Honorable Patrick J. Quinn of the Illinois Appellate Court First District.
- Served as a Judicial Clerk to Honorable Laura Liu of the Illinois Appellate Court, First District.
- Previously a staff attorney in the Appellate Court's Research Department.
- Served for a semester as an extern to the Honorable Joan H. Lefkow of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
- Published Discrimination Outside of the Office: Where to Draw the Walls of the Workplace for a “Hostile Work Environment” Claim Under Title VII, 85 CHI.-KENT L. REV. 1075, 2010.
- B.A. English, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2004
- J.D. magna cum laude, Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2010
- Served on Law Review
- Member, Order of the Coif
- Earned CALI Awards for the Highest Grade in: Legal Writing 1, Legal Writing 2, Legislative Process, Antitrust, Employee Benefits Law, and Commercial Law: Payment Systems.
- State of Illinois, 2010
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern District of Illinois, 2015
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Appellate Lawyer's Association
- Serves on the Rules Committee
VCard: Douglas Garmage